Belleville Boot reviews and news
Belleville Boot Company utilizes global sourcing, athletic construction technologies and advanced components, in its Tactical Research KHYBER Series boot. Tactical Research by Belleville offers a tactical footwear solution for those looking for a high quality, reliable and supportive boot for everyday use.
From rocky mountainous terrain to hard pounding concrete roads, the Khyber boot will outperform when tested in any environment. This hot weather mountain hybrid boot was specifically designed for all-terrain use.
With great design comfort and durability features, such as its lace-to-toe lacing system, the has a customized fit and is a top choice for everyday use.
- HEIGHT: 8” (Standard Military Height)
- UPPER: 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- MIDSOLE: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- OUTSOLE: 100% rubber EXCLUSIVE VIBRAM® “IBEX” outsole for rugged terrain
- INSOLE: TR-1® load bearing orthotic insole
- Low profile sole reduces weight & improves mobility
- Sharp angled lugs and defined heel maximize traction
- Deeply serrated toe bumper aids in vertical climbing & crawling
- Rappelling bars on outsole to extend wear
- Breathe Right™ combat lunar lining
- AR 670-1 Compliant
- AFI 36-2903 Compliant