TR555 RANGE RUNNER Combat Hiker Boot
The Ranger Runner TR555 provides a new look and feel to the standard combat hiker boot. With the use of the exclusively designed VIBRAM® IBEX outsole, this hot weather breathable boot can be used for multiple applications in various terrain.
- 100% cattlehide leather & nylon mesh upper
- Soft, shock-absorbent “over-lasted” midsole and exclusive VIBRAM® IBEX low profile outsole designed for improved mobility and maximized traction in rugged terrain
- TR-1 premium load bearing orthotic insole
- Deeply serrated toe and heel bumper to aid in vertical climbing and crawling
- Sharp angled lugs and defined heel maximize traction
- Rappelling bars on outsole extend wear of outsole
- 6” height
ReviewsAdd Your Review
Reviewer: Henry Miles JR
Combat Hiker of exceptional quality and footwear. I feel as if this is the choice of many and I can wear for years as they are built to last.
Have had these boots for over a month now, have taken them out on patrols over some seriously abusive terrain, and they've held up great! Definitely some of the most comfortable boots I've ever owned, whether I'm going up, or down, a mountain, or just walking around on flat ground.
Reviewer: Bill Smith TSgt
Great boot for out door activities.