TR960 KHYBER Hot Weather Lightweight Tactical Boot
Whether you’re standing stationary for hours at a time or performing tactical operations where movement is essential, the Khyber TR960 will provide both stability and flexibility in any application. In addition, with great design features to add to overall comfort and durability, such as its lace-to-toe lacing system for a customized fit, the TR960 is the top choice for everyday use.
- Full-grain cowhide leather & nylon fabric upper
- Soft, shock-absorbent midsole and exclusive VIBRAM® IBEX low profile outsole designed for improved mobility and maximized traction in rugged terrain
- TR-1 premium load bearing orthotic insole
- Low profile sole reduces weight & improves mobility
- Sharp angled lugs and defined heel maximize traction
- Highly breathable Air Mesh moisture-wicking lining
- 8” height
ReviewsAdd Your Review
Reviewer: Daniel Queen
these boots were amazing when i got them. they looked good gave great ankle support and were affordable. over time i noticed i was wearing the black of the sides ok the toe and upper foot area. i thought nothing of it. lately i have noticed that the inside of the boot where my heel was rubbin had actually broke the stitching and i am now dealing with having to put my fingers where the stitchin was so i dont further rip it. rather a pain if you ask me.