800 ST Waterproof Steel Toe Flight and Flight Deck Boot
Certified by the U.S. Navy for both flight and flight deck use, the all leather, Gore-tex® lined 800 ST is fully waterproof and contains a 100% rubber Vibram® Chevron outsole to minimize FOD and improve traction on wet shipboard surfaces.
- All full grain cowhide leather upper
- VANGUARD® sole construction combining a cushioned polyurethane midsole with a 100% rubber VIBRAM® Chevron outsole for FOD minimization
- Gore-tex® waterproof fabric bootie
- Steel toe is ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified and EH rated
- Polyurethane removable insole
- 8” height
- Made in USA & Berry Compliant
- U.S. Navy Flight & Flight Deck Approved
ReviewsAdd Your Review
Reviewer: Sean W
Awesome boot! No "break-in" period necessary. It was comfortable right out of the box. Very durable construction and materials. The outsole has been worn down smooth after about four years of shipboard use. The rest of the boot is still in great shape, only minor wear visible.
Reviewer: Bradley Huebner
I've been wearing this boot for the last 6 years working on the navy flight decks and I couldn't ask for a better boot!
Reviewer: ben lemus
all day comfort and support in a work boot-used to think there was nothing better than red wings until i tried a pair of belleviile 800st- amazing!