TR103 Minimalist Training Boot
A true minimalist boot featuring a 2mm "drop" between the heel & forefoot, the MINI-MiL® is designed specifically for the conditioned warrior athlete currently training in minimalist athletic footwear. This quick-drying unlined boot is not only highly breathable, but lightweight too - weighing less than 2 lbs a pair.
- Height: 8" (Standard Military Height)
- Upper: Flesh-out smooth leather & 1000 denier Cordura® nylon
- Midsole: 2 millimeter, die-cut shock dispersing midsole
- Outsole: Exclusive VIBRAM "TARSUS" oil & slip resistant rubber
- Insole: Single density molded EVA
- 2 millimeter heel to toe "drop"
- Highly breathable unlined upper
- Double & triple stiched seams for enhanced durability
- Padded Achilles support
- Convenient pull-on loop
- Weighs approximately 16 ounces per half pair
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING: If you are wearing the MINI-MiL® for the first time or have not previously trained in minimalist footwear such as Vibram® FiveFingers, we encourage a very gradual transition as you will be using new muscles in the feet and lower legs. We recommend wearing the MINI-MiL® for 1 – 2 hour intervals the first few weeks. Gradually increase usage as your body strengthens and adapts.
ReviewsAdd Your Review
A note on sizing: These boots run a bit smaller than other Belleville’s I have had. I am a US 10.5 in both the 610Z and the 650ST boots. In these TR103’s I went with a US 11, and probably could go to an 11.5. The 11 is just barely big enough and I think will be perfect once they break in and stretch out a little.