770 200g Insulated Waterproof Combat and Flight Boot
Perfect for cooler conditions, the 770 features 200G Thinsulate™ insulation and a Gore-tex® waterproof bootie which allows your feet to stay warm, dry and comfortable. Another special feature is the Vibram® FIRE & ICE™ outsole used that is made of a special rubber compound that does not harden in cool temperatures to provide better traction in icy conditions.
- Full grain cowhide leather & nylon fabric upper
- VANGUARD® sole construction combining a cushioned polyurethane midsole with a VIBRAM® FIRE & ICE™ Sierra outsole for superior traction in icy conditions
- 200g Thinsulate™ insulation
- Gore-tex® waterproof fabric bootie
- Polyurethane removable insole
- 8” height
- Made in USA & Berry Compliant
ReviewsAdd Your Review
Reviewer: J. Fish
I put mine through 7 years of shoelace bust'n abuse in the Maine wilderness. My feet stay warm and dry all day. It doesn't matter if it's a foot of water, mud or snow...my feet are protected!
Reviewer: Bill B
Exceptional boots for back woods work with USDA. Only pair I have owned that keep my feet warm and dry.
Reviewer: SFC E-7 England
These are the best boots for ware and rugged us and the equipment and in the field light and solid 1pair has lasted for years of abuse and many Terran types .I highly recommend these boots for all services as well as on the farm winter and summer