770 200g Insulated Waterproof Combat and Flight Boot
Perfect for cooler conditions, the 770 features 200 grams of Thinsulate™ insulation and a Gore-Tex® waterproof bootie which allows your feet to stay warm, dry and comfortable. Another special feature is the Vibram® FIRE & ICE™ outsole used that is made of a special rubber compound that does not harden in cool temperatures to provide better traction in icy conditions.
- Height: 8” (Standard Military Height)
- Upper: 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- Midsole: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole 100% rubber VIBRAM® Sierra FIRE & ICE™ compound designed to improve traction in icy conditions
- Outsole: Single density molded removable insert
- VANGUARD® running shoe sole construction
- Durably waterproof and highly breathable GORE-TEX® fabric
- 200g THINSULATE™ Insulation
ReviewsAdd Your Review
Reviewer: Brent A
my pair is about 8 years old and still going strong. they have been in lumber yards, steel mills, refineries, factories, on the farm, ect ect. only reason im looking for a new pair is some places are cracking down on the steel toe requirement. new pair will be belleville's without a doubt.
Reviewer: J. Fish
I put mine through 7 years of shoelace bust'n abuse in the Maine wilderness. My feet stay warm and dry all day. It doesn't matter if it's a foot of water, mud or snow...my feet are protected!
Reviewer: Bill B
Exceptional boots for back woods work with USDA. Only pair I have owned that keep my feet warm and dry.
Reviewer: SFC E-7 England
These are the best boots for ware and rugged us and the equipment and in the field light and solid 1pair has lasted for years of abuse and many Terran types .I highly recommend these boots for all services as well as on the farm winter and summer